- Supply Voltage 12 ~ 40V DC
- Output Phase Current 0.2 ~ 1.2A
- Control Signal Input Current 6 ~ 16mA
- Cooling Method (Natural Air Cooling)
- Operating Temperature -10°C – +45°C
- Operating Humidity 85% (No-Condensing or Water Drops)
- Weight 0.13Kg
The 2M412 Stepper Driver provides improved dynamic drive performance. This series drive accepts 12-140VDC input, with up to 1.2 Amps per phase, and provides users with a step resolution of up to 51,200 steps per revolution. As an additional feature, this drive provides users with the ability to select an auto reduce current setting which helps reduce power consumption and motor heat, while improving motor lifetime. Also, the isolation inputs help minimize interference from external electrical equipment as well as improving performance.